Sublimation Printing on T-Shirts
Sublimation Printing is a t-shirt printing technique during which the print is impregnated onto the t-shirt in the gas form. A sublimated print cannot be felt on the top of the fabric nor does it impede the technical performance of the fabric. Sublimation printed t-shirts will not fade, shrink or crack, they are guaranteed to look the same as the time they were printed. Sublimation printed t-shirts are ideal for sports teams, uniforms, rough use and sports jerseys.
The advantages of Sublimation Printing are:
- Print size - No restriction on print size and area
- Design range - no restriction on print colour, gradient or shape
- Durable - Prints are extremely long lasting
- Great Print quality - The print is within the fabric itself and cannot be felt
The disadvantages of Sublimation Printing are:
- Fabric - Sublimation printing can only be done on polyester fabric
- T-Shirt Colour - Sublimation printing can only be done white and light colour fabric
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Design Experts through email, chat or phone. You can learn about the pros and cons of the various t-shirt printing techniques. With iLogo's exclusive sublimation process, your options for reproducing your image as an all-over printed Shirt are limitless!